Preston's work gave him some tickets to go to Lagoon. Including free parking, and all you can eat lunch. We went with Lindy (my sis) and Dan and their three munchkins. We had a great time! The kids had fun on all the kiddie rides. It was Dylan and Madelyn's first time, and they did great! It was great weather and a fun day.

Lizzie, Dan, Derek, Lindy, and EmmaLee.

The lady running this ride was telling Dylan to "keep his hands inside the boat!" A voice and phrase I heard 100 times waiting in line. It was funny cause none of the kids would listen to her, and Dylan was just riding along with his cheesy little smile.

Our little family, on the Ferris Wheel. K, that was scary, I was holding onto the kids with all my MIGHT!

It may look like I snapped the picture and she just happened to have her eyes closed, ummm, no. SHE WAS FALLING ASLEEP! Yep, right there on the ride.

My Boys!
5 comments:
That looks like such a fun day. I remember that ferris wheel being scary, it is so high up there. I can't believe she was falling asleep on the ride, how funny.
Cute!! We took Ryan and Jordyn for the first time last year and they had so much fun. It is great that they have stuff there for little kids too. I can't believe she was falling asleep on the ride. How funny!! I wouldn't even let Ryan and Jordyn go on the ferris wheel, more because I was scared than that I didn't want them to go. I am a pansy and scared of heights.
Cute pictures, looks like you guys had fun.
That pic of Maddie cracks me up, reminds me of how I drive! Kidding :)
The kids are getting so big! They are so cute! We took Isabelle to Lagoon earlier in the summer and she wouldn't ride a thing! Looks like fun though!
Post a Comment