A few days ago, I had the kids sitting eating breakfast. I left the room for a few minutes, when I came back into the kitchen, this is what I saw...
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Madelyn, where'd ya learn that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
♥ ... Preston : Carrie : Dylan : Madelyn ... ♥ The world according to us ☺
3 comments:
How funny, maybe nursery. Hayden learned her worst behavior in nursery.
Its still cute though. I have a picture on my fridge of hayden doing that exact thing, when she was about the same age. I love it and it has been on my fridge since the picture got developed.
What's funny is, is that Hayden had those exact pajamas that Madelyn is wearing.
Guess what, these ARE Hayden's p.j.'s...They are some hand me downs from YOU! Maybe you gave 'em to Lindy...but Lizzie was too big for them.
Post a Comment