I stole this from a friends blog, but thought it was so funny and fun, no matter what your political view.
When you get to the link, be sure to move the mouse all around and click. You'll need volume too, turn it up.
Thanks Christina :)
♥ ... Preston : Carrie : Dylan : Madelyn ... ♥ The world according to us ☺
3 comments:
Does any one think my sis Julie looks a little like Tina Fey? I guess I should have posted her pic here, maybe another day. I just think Tina Fey is a comic genious. I like her. In case you are wondering, I like Sarah Palin too. I think she gets picked on a bit. I realize running for Vice President is a serious thing, but in my opinion, people have been a little hard on her. I like the fact that she is not AS corrupt in the political world as most politicians...just my thoughts. I love that she went on SNL. That bit w/ Alec Baldwin, Halarious! She's a good sport. Atta Girl. I can hear her voice in my head saying those words. Seems like something she would say...I'll shut-up now.
Those were very funny.
I like Sarah Palin too, but sometimes I cringe at what comes out of her mouth...then again I am mortified most of the time when President Bush opens his mouth too(in my opinion he is a terrible speaker). Some politicians are just better at interviews and such than others I guess.
I hope you and Preston are registered to vote, I am :)
Post a Comment