»

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back again...two days in a row?

American Fork Canyon...AGAIN!


Ya, that's right, we went again yesterday! You pay six bucks to get in, and then your pass is good for like three days. So, I just wanted to get my six bucks worth! lol.
This time we took our 4-wheelers. Preston and I both have one, and Preston always accuses me of NEVER using mine. Well, it's kinda hard when you are a Mom of two little ones. I really enjoy it though. It was even my idea to go yesterday. We bought them these helmets this past Spring so we could all go as a Family. Usually I have one kid on my 4-wheeler, and Preston has one. For some reason they would both cry when I had them :( So, they eventually both rode with Preston. I guess he is more fun? lol. They absolutely loved it and never made a peep when they were with Daddy, just some pointing at the scenery and some jibber jabber.
We stopped at Dutchmen Flat and let the kids play a while. They are quite the little explorers! It was very beautiful there.
Well, I think it was even more beautiful than the day before! I won't bore you with more scenery pics. Just a few of my kids! ;)
This little one stumbled around a lot! Is it mean to say that it was sooo cute though? She would run and dance and twirl and fall on the uneven ground.
Chasing Dylan through the trees.
Oh ya, anyone remember her rock phone from the backyard? Well, she found one out here too. She talked on it while she played. That girl! It was flat and shaped much like her phone from the backyard, just a little shorter. It was another great day spent together.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I am so jealous. We haven't been 4-wheeling since we all went camping together. Luckily we have a little outing planned in a couple of weeks. Its about time we get out! :)

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

Carrie your babies are so stinkin cute! I love you!

Christina said...

I don't think those two can get any cuter!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Those teeny tiny helmets are so cute! With Dylan and Maddies little eyse peeping out!
I think the rock phone things is very cute, write that one down so you can tease her about using the "rock phone" when she wants a call as a teen :)

Jamie said...

What fun memories! By the way, after reading your post about butterfield canyon, we couldn't help ourselves and headed up there the very next day. It was beautiful and the kids loved it. Thanks for the idea.