»

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beautiful Fall Colors! Oh My!

Happy Autumn

American Fork Canyon. September 30th '08.Oh how I love the Autumn colors! Many of the trees were yellow and brilliant! I am thinking the reds are soon to follow. Just beautiful! I wish the camera could truly capture the brilliant colors and just how awesome it was. If I was any better of a photographer, I am sure it could :) Unfortunately, we did not make it to the canyon until just before dark, but here is some of what we snapped. The kids had a great time running around and did not want to leave. Hopefully next time we can stay a bit longer. It was a great evening with our little family.






6 comments:

Caralee said...

Looks like fun. There is nothing like the great outdoors. And the pics of Lagoon are soooo cute. I just love taking my kids there. They always have a good time and we make great memories. Thanks for sharing.

Caralee said...

P.S. Cute fall look for your blog. How did you change the font on your blog list and other sidebar items? I haven't been able to figure that one out yet. If you have time, send me an email at tomcarebay@yahoo.com with your clever tricks!

LacyAsher#1 said...

Way cute pics of your kids. They are so adoraby. I love fall. We haven't went up in the mountains yet, but we need to.

Darcie said...

Very pretty. I dont't want fall to end, hasn't it been so nice? I wish it were like this all year. You and Preston's picture is very cute and I really like Dylan in brown.

JaNae said...

Cute pics Carrie :)

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Carrie,
Yeah, I'm glad you have a blog! And I absolutely LOVE your fall leave pic's! We have been meaning to take a drive up AF canyon but haven't got around to it! After seeing those, I can't wait! And all I can say is your "twins" are just too cute! Oh, and love your background too...so festive!