»

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A visit form Dorinda and Hope-Hooray!

Today we were lucky to be able to spend much of the day with my long time friend Dorinda and her little girl Hope. She and I met at work a long time ago. Even though we do not work together anymore, I am so happy and lucky that we have remained friends! Hope is just three weeks younger than Maddie, so it's great having our kids the same age.

Hey there little Hope! I think this picture is funny,she has a binki and not one but two sippy's in hand :)
Dylan and Dorinda. Dylan took to Dorinda just as he does to most people. This kid is so friendly! A lady at Costco yesterday was commenting on how he is so charming. I thought it was interesting how this lady, a perfect stranger, used the word charming to describe him.. That's how I describe him. Most people will just say, "oh, your boy is cute" or whatever. But she picked up on that true Dylan charisma.



Dorinda and I were practically standing on our heads to get the kids to look and smile, it never quite worked out...


The kids had a great time playing together. Dylan and Madelyn love company. It was great catching up with Dorinda and Hope. :)

1 comment:

LacyAsher#1 said...

Carrie this has nothing to do with your post, but I read what you wrote on mine about scrapbooking and I get alot of my ideas from a website called splitcoaststampers.com they have tonz of ideas in their gallery and you can put in what your page/card is for and they will show you examples of other peoples. It is an awesome site.