I was tagged by the beautiful Lacy
A- Attached or single: Attached for 14 years-not all of them married, of course.
B- Best Friend: Preston
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Any day that my husband is home
E- Essential Item: Flat iron
F- Favorite Color: Green, sage green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: Lehi, Ut. (growing up) now, Riverton/Herriman. (I live on the border.)
I- Indulgences: Chocolate, and reality T.V. I love the Biggest Loser right now.
J- January or July: January is my anniversary, July is my B-day. So it's a toss up. Would you believe that I picked January on purpose so that I would have a special day every six months? Strange, but true. AND January is so blah, I needed to spice it up!
K-Kids: I have the cutest kids ever. Dylan, age 23 months (almost) Madelyn, age 22 months (almost)
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: January 23rd 1998
N- Number of Siblings: 3 older sisters, 3 younger brothers. Me-the middle child, as middle as it gets.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes!
Q- Quote: I am a quotes person, tough decision. I just saw the movie "The Secret Life of Bees" So I choose this one from that movie. I said it over and over in my head so I would not forget it. Of, course I did not remember perfect word for word, I looked it up to post here.
"some things don't matter much. Like the color of a house. How big is that in the overall scheme of life? But lifting a person's heart--now, that matters. The whole problem with people is ... they know what matters, but they don't choose it... The hardest thing on earth is choosing what matters."
R- Reason To Smile: I was blessed by the miracle of adoption. My kids are my pride and joy.
S- Season: can't beat the heat of Summer :) But fall colors are BEAUTIFUL!
T- Tag Three: I think people don't like being tagged, near as I can tell? So I won't tag. I don't mind it.
U-Unknown fact about me: I don't really like "dressed up" people. Like mascots and stuff. Or the scary people at haunted Houses who bug you, or Like at Universal Studios. (years, and years ago when I went there, maybe it's different now?)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Vegetarian, not really, but more than some.
W- Worst Habit: Not waking up early enough, I am the lucky Mom of two kids who go to bed early and get up late, like 8 or 9 am. I get up when they do. Also, I won't eat all day, then I will eat late, late into the night. Bad, bad, bad. Now that I am over the hill, my body doen't react like it used to. (or lack of reaction) Meaning, my fat. I used to eat how ever I wanted and it did not seem to affect me. Not true anymore.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays? I dunno?
Y-Your favorite food: Onion rings? Just trying to say something different, I do really like 'em!
Z-Zodiac sign: Cancer-and all that goes with it.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment