I know, I know, you have seen this before, Maddie with the weird head thing on. Well, this was taken yesterday. She still loves to wear it just as much as she ever did months ago when I first wrote about it. She's so silly!
Every time she digs it out of the bottom of the toy box, on her head it goes where it remains for most of the day. I really should throw it away, but when she loves it this much...
She's got a chunk of zucchini in her hand. I was making zucchini bread, and she swiped it off the counter. I luv yr guts!
Maddie saying "CHEEEESE!"
This is has been their favorite hang out spot for the past week. Dylan just sits in there and chills. The part of the basket he is in is pretty small so he gets stuck. I pry him out, just to find him right back in again. :0
Hello my little chocolate face. I luv yr guts!
Dylan saying "CHEEEESE!"
Dylan and Maddie are truly a handful! But they make me laugh everyday, I love being their Mom, or Mum as Maddie says. They are the joy of my life. This past week Dylan learned the magic word...Pleeease? Oh my, it is sooo cute the way he says it. It pulls at my heartstrings, and I think I am giving in to things I shouldn't. But, I can't resist those innocent blue eyes and the "Pleeease Mom?" Too cute. He also has picked up the phrase "no way" I am not too sure where he got that one...I don't remember saying that? But I guess I must. Maddie continues to copy anything and everything you say. It is adorable, but you really have to watch what you say. This stage is so fun, as they learn to verbalize new things everyday. I end up thinking to myself..."did he/she just say that?"









2 comments:
Oh man Carrie, They are so dang cute. I love their cheeks. It so funny when they start to use their little voices.
SOOO cute! I'm so happy to see you with your beautiful children. They are so lucky to have you as their mommy!
Post a Comment