The name of the game? Well, I don't know the name, but here is what you are supposed to do: take pictures of the following items in your home the way they are right now, at this moment. No cheating. Then post 'em for the world to see, now doesn't that sound like fun! Well, I think it's interesting, so here goes...
1. Closet
2. Sink
There is some ground beef thawing in there, that's pretty awesome.
3. Toilet
Here is how it looked upon opening the door...
4. Laundry Room
My husband made that red shelf on the wall. Ya, I love it, he is awesome like that. I should have taken a shot of that to show you how beautiful it is.
5. Kids and Pets
This is my handsome boy with peanut butter all over his face...but, I am trying not to cheat here, so that's the way it was :0 You can't see the pb too well unless you click on the image.
6. Place I would like to visit

That's NO short list! I decided to pick New Zealand for this post. I would love to go there. I found this picture on the web, it's of a place called Spirits Bay. One of NZ beautiful coastlines.
7. Self Portrait
Well, here is where I cheat. I took several shots of myself upon reading Michelle's post that I'd been tagged. I posted one, and then deleted and put this instead. I am the least photogenic person I know. Or, maybe I just look that bad. This is a picture of me and my babies last Fall. They look cute, I still don't.
8. Fridge/Freezer
9. Favorite Room
That mess you see on the arm of the couch, that's the "ghetto holder". (Preston named it that) Preston made it. It's not quite as impressive as his shelf in the Laundry room. ;)
10. favorite Shoes
These are my most comfy flip flops. I got them from my friend Lacy when I did a flip flop exchange. I hate doing stuff like that, but getting these made it worth it. Thanks Lace! Wow, they look even grosser in this picture!
You are supposed to tag like 5 people. Don't worry, I won't! I don't think a lot of people like this kind of thing. But I do. If you do too, then consider yourself tagged! That means you Lacy! :)









3 comments:
I think it is so funny that your favorite shoes are the ones I got you for the flip-flop exchange!! I seriously got them for $2 at Old Navy. I am so glad that my thrifty purchase could be so beneficial to you.
Your house is spotless and very nice. I think it is easier to be organized than not. I love Maddi's(wait, how did you decide to spell it?) hair. It looks like it has really thichened up.
Darcie, I tend to spell Maddie's name how ever I feel like it that day! So, how ever you feel like spelling it is fine with me. I will let her decide when she is old enough how to spell it. At least the shortened version of her name. I very much like the way I chose to spell Madelyn, and she will not be deciding on that! :) I like "y"'s in the middle of names for some reason...can you tell? It's just pretty or studly to me, depending who's name you are talking about! And, my house really is not spotless, I promise. But I will say that I do spend the bulk of my time cleaning up all day long...I just need to. I know you understand, you are a spotless kind of gal! ;) you would have to be being married to Jeremy! And Preston is quite organized too I must say.
Post a Comment