»

Friday, September 12, 2008

Putting the Universe into Perspective... Cucumber & Tomato Sandwich-Yum!

OK, so I have been interested in astronomy ever since I can remember. I always wanted one of those glow in the dark solar systems that kids put on their ceilings and walls. Well, I never did have one as a kid, But, I do now. A few years back, I saw one at the store and decided I would make good on a wrong from my childhood. (haha) So, I have the solar system glowing in the dark above me as I sleep. Why does this blog have a way of making me reveal all the big, bad and ugly, but mostly weird about myself? Oh well. This video is over six min. long, but I like it and find it interesting. Maybe you will too.? Remember to turn my music off way down at the bottom of my blog.




video not coming up? try thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgg2tpUVbXQ&feature=user

more perspective, only 1min. 16 sec.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEKXCfB9fds&feature=related
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cucumber & Tomato Sandwich-Yum!

mix

slice
spread

voila!

7 comments:

LacyAsher#1 said...

That sandwich looks way good!! The video that you posted didn't work. I don't know if it was just me though. I never had that on my ceiling either, but always wanted it.

Carrie said...

Weird, I can see it on my computer...hmmm, I will see if I can figure it out...? Can anyone else not see it?

Christina said...

You are turning into our very own "Pioneer Woman"! Look at you go: Recipe, photos and descriptions = culinary delight! We'll have to call name you something cute like The Herriman Housewife or Culinary Carrie . . . lol

PS I can see your video.

JaNae said...

The video worked for me and it was really cool.... I

Melissa & DJ said...

I will have to try that, soon.

JaNae said...

I tried the tomatoe and cucumber "samich"(as Jozie calls them) and it was really yummy! I used ranch dressing. I'm gonna have one for dinner too :)

Kristine said...

That looks delish! I love tomato and cheese, this I will have to try! Thanks for sharing!