I Love this picture. It is not our complete family, but it spoke to me. D and M LOVE their daddy. They are so excited when he comes home from work. Dylan always has big hugs and kisses for him, and Maddie loves to crawl all over him and wrestle. BUT, there is just nothing like mama...right? I am so blessed and thankful to be Dylan and Maddie's mom.
The whole purpose of this photo adventure was to get some good shots of the kids with their blankies. These pictures don't really capture just how much they love 'em.
I get a twinge of pain every time I think of how fast it's all going. I love the way Madelyn points up to the sky and says "mum, book, a bur" (translation: mom, look a bird!) And, I always respond by saying, "Yes Mad you mean, LLook a plane". Or the way she says to herself "ya okay?" every time she falls. Or the way Dylan gets so excited about all the small things like watching steam come off hot food and clapping and squealing with excitement. It melts my heart the way he says "ta-da!" when he has accomplished something (usually something he shouldn't be doing). I will miss all of it when they have outgrown it. So, yes indeed, you will out grow my lap, but never, never my heart. No matter what.









5 comments:
You seriously made me tear up. I totally know what you mean. And its so sad because I forget lots of those little things...I need to write them down more. Its going faster and faster with each child that I have and it makes me so sad. I love spending everyday with them though and I only continue to love them more and more. Its the best when they vocalize their feeings for you. Lillie always says "you're my best mom" I love it so much. Your kids are so cute....love the pictures. You are Preston are such GREAT parents.
Soooo Cute! You are the cutest little family. Next time you talk to Holly, ask her where her "blankie" is. hehehe We love you guys!
Carrie,
Very cute pictures! I think pictures are a nightmare with kids. I remember I took Hayden to Kiddie Kandids one time and she was a little older and it totally sucked. We sat there forever and she would look away or move her foot & finally I just got her and left and we didn't buy one picture. I thot how could someone like to do that for a job. But, when you get some good ones its all worth it, because they are priceless. I really like them. What a good idea with the blankies.
Carrie, Those are the CUTESET pictures I have seen!!!you are brave to go by yourself!You are so cute and your kids are adorable!!!!Brooke
I am loving the new pics. Your kiddos are photogenic, Jozie was too until she got to be about 5. Now she looks like she is constipated in most of her pics unless I get candid shots.....
I wrote down lots of the cute things Jozie said as a baby and read it for a good laugh every once in awhile.
She told me the other day that I was her most beautiful Mom...I wonder who her other Mom is :)
Post a Comment