My response to Christina's tag....Is anyone getting sick of hearing about weird lil me? I hope not. So here we go, another one of these. I like these though. It's always fun for me to learn more about others.
1. Where were you 10 years ago?
I was a newly married, full time working wife. I was a mia maid advisor in Young Women's and felt too young for the calling. I was barley older than them. We lived in an apartment in American Fork. My Newlywed sister and her husband moved in with us for a month until their house was finished. Actually their anniversary is September 18th, so that's not quite 10 years ago yet-just two more days.
2. What's on your list today?
-play with the kids
-make dinner-meatloaf, yuck.
-read a little "Eclipse"
-Big Brother 10 finale on T.V.
-Laundry
-Water houseplants
3. What if you were a Billionaire?
-OOO! That would be awesome! I could start an adoption agency that would make it easier/more affordable for people to adopt. We are blessed that we could use LDS Family Services. They are "cheap" (wrong word, my children are priceless, but you get what I mean) compared to pretty much everyone else. (in case you are curious, it's 10% of your annual gross income w/ LDSFS. Still a pretty penny to save up, but we had the money ready and waiting)
-I could provide the best education for my kids and grand kids. That would be great!
-I would buy a big new house. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for my cozy, little house. It's just that we built it when I was 20, there is much I would do different now. I'd like more space and wide open area.
-Vacation home in Hawaii
-Donate a lot too, for sure.
-Travel the world, helping those less fortunate.
4. Name five places you have lived.
-Lehi, Utah
-American Fork, Utah
-Riverton/Herriman, Utah
-I'm boring, I only have three.
5. What are three bad habits you have?
-Staying up too late and not getting up early enough. I tend to let my kids dictate what time I get up, (about 8 a.m.ish, that's their rise time) I wish I would just get up and get some things done a little before they wake. A goal I am working on.
-Eating late at night.
-Giving too much information. Keep it simple stupid. i.e this post and every other.
- leaving a 1/2 full glass of water on that self that's under the water dispenser on the fridge door.
-caring far too much what other's think of me.
oops, that's more than three.
6. What kind of snack do you like?
Microwave popcorn and chocolate!!
7. Who will you tag next?
JaNae, Mindy, Lacy, Michelle, Darcie, Jessica, and everyone else I hate saying who to tag, I don't want to leave anyone out! I would truly love to learn more about everyone!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
or not...
Post a Comment