Dylan was born November 30th 2006
Dylan is such a special addition to our family. Dylan was two days overdue. Poor birth mom! I was surprisingly not going out of my mind with the waiting. After all, Preston and I had been trying to get him here for 8 years!
What was another few days?
this is my favorite picture
You can call me crazy here, I don't care. I feel like Dylan was my little buddy before he came to Earth. I was alone a lot. But I would always get these weird feelings like I was not alone, but totally not in a scary way. They went completely away when he was born. He is my little side kick, quite the mamma's boy, and I wonder if he always has been.
simply adorable
I mentioned before about waiting 8 years for my boy.
I was not patient. (for the most part, sometimes I was)
But the Lord was patient with me.
It was hard to have faith that it would happen.
Dylan does this surprised face A LOT.
Cute that they captured it.
I recently read a quote by Elder Neal A. Maxwell.
"Faith in God includes faith in his timing."
This is such a great quote and has a special meaning to me.
sweet face
I love the guts out of this kid. I tell him all the time I would have waited another 8 years. I love his tight hugs in the mornings and through out the day.
giving knuckles. what's up?!
Dylan is a happy kid. He is charming, adorable, and fun. He is head strong and feisty. Loves attention. He has the highest pitch scream that would blow any girl out of the water. (sorry to every body's ears.) Sometimes they are screams of protest, but usually screams of delight. I love the way he dances to commercials on T.V. He loves planes, trains, cars, and trucks.
He loves exploring outside and riding 4-wheelers.
happy boy
i love apples! (pupples)










8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dylan!
Carrie - you can gush all you want, he is adorable, special and so lucky to have you, Preston and Maddie :o)
Carrie,
Those are the cutest pictures, I love them, he is so dang cute. I love the knuckles.
I remember when Dylan was born, it was just when jeremy and I started dating. I remember him driving to the hospital with your mom (this is all over him texting me) and then he sent me a picture, I remember thinking, "He has to be the cutest baby ever." He just gets cuter everyday. I wish we were closer and he knew us, but maybe someday that will happen.
Happy Birthday to Dylan!
Oh no, the terrible twos :-0
Love you guys.
I love the new pics and the new background!! VERY NICE! HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME THANKSGIVING! :)
Those are way cute pictures and your comments made me tear up. I felt a connection with Dylan the first time I held him. It was a strong confirmation that he belonged to our family...from the beginning. Its amazing the blessing of adoption. You guys are great parents and make an adorable family. Happy Birthday Dylan....we too, love your guts!
Oh how cute he is so dang cute! Id say you all scored w- him!
One of the things I love about Dylan is that great big smile and cheerful attitude. That kid is so dang cute, I just wanna squish him. He makes me want a baby boy.
Happy Birthday QT, we love ya!
Keep on smilin' and squealin'!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!!
Carrie I am so happy that you were patient enough to wait the 8 years! It was totally worth it. Dylan is such a little blessing to you and your family.
Dylan is so dang cute! He always looks so happy! I think the loving attention, feistiness, and loud screams must be in his genes, because that sounds just like Isabelle! His birthday pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment