A few days ago, Preston and I were assessing our big (globe willow) tree situation. That's a long story, but Preston wants to chop it down for a number of reasons...anyway, we were standing under it talking about it, when Dylan came up and INSISTED we lift him up to the tree. THEN, he began to climb onto the branch. We let him, and there he remained for quite sometime. (With mama close at his side, of course.) This boy is all boy! Where on Earth did he get the idea he could start climbing trees? He's not even quite 2 yet! Maddie was not too sure, she's ALL girl :)
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Enjoying the last of the good weather.
I have really enjoyed Fall this year! It seems some years Mother Nature likes to skip it. The kids have been really enjoying their last days of of good weather.


A few days ago, Preston and I were assessing our big (globe willow) tree situation. That's a long story, but Preston wants to chop it down for a number of reasons...anyway, we were standing under it talking about it, when Dylan came up and INSISTED we lift him up to the tree. THEN, he began to climb onto the branch. We let him, and there he remained for quite sometime. (With mama close at his side, of course.) This boy is all boy! Where on Earth did he get the idea he could start climbing trees? He's not even quite 2 yet! Maddie was not too sure, she's ALL girl :)
A few days ago, Preston and I were assessing our big (globe willow) tree situation. That's a long story, but Preston wants to chop it down for a number of reasons...anyway, we were standing under it talking about it, when Dylan came up and INSISTED we lift him up to the tree. THEN, he began to climb onto the branch. We let him, and there he remained for quite sometime. (With mama close at his side, of course.) This boy is all boy! Where on Earth did he get the idea he could start climbing trees? He's not even quite 2 yet! Maddie was not too sure, she's ALL girl :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I wouldn't cut it down, but that's just my opinion. I think it's very pretty. Then again I have been called a "tree hugger" more than once in my life :)
Post a Comment