GOING PRIVATE
I think it's time for me to make my blog private. I plan to go private with in a week or two. There are too many weirdos out there, and too much personal info. on here. I really wish I did not have to, but I feel it's time. I would love to invite anyone and everyone that I know. It doesn't matter if this is your first time visiting, an occasional visitor or a regular, everyone is welcome here! Please leave me a comment w/ your email address (if I don't already have it) and I will send you an invite. Or, if you would prefer not to leave your email here, just email it to me directly at prestonandcarrie@hotmail.com. (See, personal info.!!!)_________________________________________________
TWILIGHT MOVIE
I saw Twilight tonight! I thought it was pretty good! I liked all the characters pretty well. They exist in my mind a little better though! ;0 You know what I mean right? As with all movies that were first books, the book is much better. When my husband sees it I will be curious as to what he thinks. (From a stand point of someone who has not read the books.) In my opinion, people who like the books will like the movie too. Just don't go in with super high expectations. However, the Charlie character, (for me) was actually a little better in the movie than in my head.
Worth a watch.
So, when I came out of the movie and walked a million miles to my car, I was VERY happy to see Edward was there waiting for me!! See, that's my car, right next to his Volvo. :)Oh wait, it looks as though it's Ken Garff's Volvo-SHUCKS!
TAGGED
I was tagged (by Lacy xoxo) to post the sixth picture in my sixth folder on my computer. It ended up being a video. It's Maddie a few days or so after learning to walk. She was kind of funny, she was one of those kids who was not really interested in trying. She would take a step or two one day, and then for WEEKS would not even try it again. Then one day, she was up and almost running. To me (probably cause I'm her mom) this is pretty cute!
This was taken at the end of March of this year. So funny it seems like Maddie has been walking FOREVER. But, I guess it's only been 8 months-can that be right? She was 15 mo. old. All at their own pace I guess. I was a little afraid of it, so I did not push the issue ;)









16 comments:
So, I am glad you liked the movie.
Very cute of Maddie.
And a question about going private?
Have people been looking at your blog that you dont want to? I am just curious on the decision. I barely have the people I know look at mine.
on the feedjit thing some people do look at my blog that i don't know, not really a big deal, i look at other strangers blogs too. you can even see what pics they are clicking on, to get the bigger image. when they are looking at just pics of my kids, and particularly at the ones of them just in diapers, it makes you wonder...maybe i am being paranoid? probably. i may decide to change my mind a bout the private thing...still contemplating. cause i really don't WANT to, but my husband wants me to. hmmm anyone have any thoughts on the matter to help me make up my mind? thanks! :0
Ok well thats good to know. I check out my feedjit thing too but how do you see what pictures they are looking at and stuff? i guess I am am just too trusting and maybe I shouldn't be.
I just saw the movie today! I loved it. The character of Jasper was a little wierd to me, but besides that i thought it was good.
Thanks for the info Carrie, I hope you weren't thinking I was being rude. I just was wondering. It is probably a good idea for you. I would worry too. You have to do whats best for you and your family and protecting them is the most important thing.
p.s. the volvo is pretty cool that you got to park right next to it, I bet that added to the excitment
Oh my heck! I LOVED IT TOO! I want to go and see it again and just relish it all over again. I loved the characters. Wow...I was very entertained! However, I didn't think at first that they had made the right choice for Edward and now I take it ALL back...he did awesome! And the comment about Jasper above...I thought me was hilarious...I just had to laugh. He is a newborn vampire and looked constipated the whole time because it was so difficult for him...I laughed everytime I saw him! I like Charlie's character a lot too.
p.s. you have my email...invite me!!
well, i guess it no big thing for edward to park a million miles away from the theater so he could park next to me, him being so fast and all. haha!
me! amberlove12@hotmail.com
invite me! mattandlizfamily@gmail.com
Ummm....If I don't get invited at least I know where you live Wahahahaha!!
jawelker@hotmail.com.
I LOVED your thankful post...what a cute idea! And I also felt the same about Twilight...it was fun to watch but they definately didn't get it all right. Well, please make sure to add me when you go private...I need to do the same! And Happy Thanksgiving! :)
oh...I think you have my email, but just in case...howell.family4@gmail.com
I want to still see your blog when you go private! epugmire@msn.com
Thanks
me too! krissylou77@gmail.com
Post a Comment