Saturday, November 1, 2008
big, strong, TENDER Daddeee!
I need to brag about my husband for a minute :) He is the BEST DAD! He loves spending time with Dylan and Madelyn. There is nothing more beautiful then when a big, strong Daddy shows all the tenderness in the world for his children. Preston, I love you! It is cute the way they both walk around the house saying "Where's dad?" Or calling out " Daddeee" Preston is such a hands on Dad. He helps me so much. I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate it :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Thats my big brother! I ALWAYS knew he would make a super dad. Love ya Preston and all y'all. :)
Every child should be blessed to be in a home like yours where there is so much love. You are a very special family.
Preston makes a great Dad because he is still VERY much a kid at heart. I knew he would make a great Daddy.
Your kids are very fortunate, not all kids have such a great Dad.
Post a Comment