p.s. there was no line at all at my polling location, and that was awesome :) i remember four years ago I had to go after work...that was a different experience than the one I experienced today. whew....glad this day has come, i am beginning to get a little sick of all the political stuff. even tho i am a little bit of a political nerd at times. i love Glenn Beck, as everyone knows & i love to watch all those political news shows on Sunday mornings. oh ya, and don't forget the view. ;)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I got this sticker, and I am PROUD of it!
I voted today, and I am proud of it, so I wanted to make a post. I was really just way too excited to get this sticker. I came away feeling euphoric and happy, like I had done something good and important. Well, I did do something good and important, just like you, so high five to all my fellow voters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Woot woo! I voted too, however I got to wait 45 min, and I even showed up really early.
i feel i must clarify something...i was not really to particularly excited about either presidential canidate. i think politics is so corupt, and it's sad. i was just excited to fulfill my civic duty. also, lets not forget that women have not always had the right to vote. i needed to do the ladies that fought for that right proud :)
Post a Comment