»

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged By LISA! :)

all eight answers in each category are in no particular order.
8 favorite T.V. shows
1. 20/20
2. 48 Hours Mystery
3. Samantha Who?
4. Lost
5. Th Biggest Loser
6. Big Brother
7. Oprah and Dr. Phil
8. Desperate Housewives. (no judging. lol)
8 things I did yesterday
1. 2 loads of laundry
2. made a poppy seed chicken casserole. Yum!
3. talked to mom on the phone
4. Internet shopped for Christmas presents.
5. gave kids a bath
6. watched The Ultimate Fighter with Preston. his turn to pick.
7. cleaned Dylan's room, toy explosion.
8. made a fort with pillows.
8 things I look forward to
1. husband getting home from work
2. holidays
3. changing of the seasons
4. kids nap time
5. morning hugs from kids
6. date night
7. pork salad from Cafe Rio
8. Sunday afternoon's when I feel good about doing nothing at all.
8 favorite restaurants
1. Sampan
2. P.F. Chang's
3. Cafe Rio, Cost Vida, & Bajio
4. Thai Siam
5. Iceberg
6. Goodwood
7. Buca di Beppo
8. Training Table cheese fries anyone?
k, that's really hard, I just like going out to eat, I can usually find something yummy anywhere. way back when we used to go out a lot, it's a RARE occasion these days, we would always go somewhere we had never been. kind of a game with ourselves to see what new place we could find.
8 things on wish list
1. live to be a healthy 100
2. vacation home in Hawaii
3. travel the world, especially Europe and New Zealand, and everywhere. :)
4. add on/remodel my house
5. food storage done
6. have my six pack back. I really did used to have one.
7. new furniture
8. some wishes can't be shared or they won't come true...lol.

7 comments:

LacyAsher#1 said...

That is such a cute background. Did you have it made for you by her. I tried to go to the blog that it says you got it from, but it is no longer there. Way cute!

Darcie said...

Ok, I like 20/20 too, did you watch that show like 2 weeks ago with that wolf man and his new girl froend that had to try to fit into the pack? That was so crazy her howling and feeding them raw meat from her mouth. Lady there are other men out there that don't stink.

erin said...

I love that you like to try new restaurants. That is my favorite thing to do. I love trying new food and finding new places. That's pretty awesome you used to have a six pack--you look so great, I would bet it is still there.

Moleff Family! said...

K so we really have so much in common every time I read your blog! We need to chat! Six pack, I use to have too. Wish list?? same!And of course Biggest Loser fan!! LOL

Jamie said...

So fun to learn so many new things about everyone. Your blog is always so cute and festive.

LacyAsher#1 said...

k,just kidding! I must have typed it it wrong!

jan said...

Carrie,

Your blog is so cute. I loved your 8 tag. Lots of people watch Desperate Housewives and just don't admit it. I am a watcher...