I am thankful for this beautiful world we have to live on. I marvel often at all the beauty God has put here for us to enjoy. I am thankful that I am an American woman. The luckiest of all the women in the world.
I love this country and have much pride in it.
I am thankful for the Gospel. I am grateful for the sacrifice Jesus made for me. I know that God hears and answers prayers. He knows you and me as individuals and loves us. I am thankful for Temples and the blessing of eternal families.
I am thankful for a loving, eternal companion who loves and supports me every step of the way. He is my best friend and knows me better than anyone. I am thankful for the man that he is. He is a wonderful father. I am so grateful for the priesthood that he holds so that he can bless me and our children.
I am thankful for all of my family. Mom, Dad, brother's, sister's, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Without them I would not be who I am today. I am thankful for all of my husbands family for making him who he is today. To both our families, I love you guys. I am grateful for wonderful friends that I love too. Cause your are like my family!
I am thankful for my children. I can not even begin to express how much I love them. They are my pride and joy. They are my sunshine. I am thankful for two beautiful birth mothers who made the biggest sacrifice in their lives to make it possible for me to be a Mother. This is, and always will be the most precious gift. I marvel at their bravery and the unconditional love they have for Dylan and Madelyn. They are the strongest women I know.
I am thankful for a loving, eternal companion who loves and supports me every step of the way. He is my best friend and knows me better than anyone. I am thankful for the man that he is. He is a wonderful father. I am so grateful for the priesthood that he holds so that he can bless me and our children.It is where we can find peace and shelter from the outside world.
Our safe haven.











9 comments:
I think that it's great to reflect on the things that we are thankful for. We often take these things for granted. You are such an inspiration to me, thank you.
Very nice post. We all have a lot to be thankful for. Its nice to sit back and reflect on it all. I need to do it more often.
Thanks Carrie for the sharing, this is such a great time of year, it really gives us a time to be grateful for all will really have. I really love that pictures of the temple, it makes me excited for snow. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We won't be joining you at the parents because we are taking on Thanksgiving dinner for the very first time JaNae & Travis style...this ought to be interesting. I have all my recipes ready and I am even making homemade pies tonight. I am excited I like to cook, but slightly scared because Thanksgiving is ALOT of work. We will miss you. Happy Thanksgiving!
That was very well expressed. Thank you for sharing your thoughts in such a moving way.
Your kids are so cute! & I think you are a great mom just from watching you at churchIm so happy for you & your cute lil family
I love your blog. You family is beautiful. Thank you for sharing all that you are thankful for.
I am JaNaes High school buddy would love to be added to your private list. amomof3@gmail.com
Amen! We are so blessed in many ways!!!! ur awesome and I love to read ur blog!
Nope. No feeling behind it. I didn't mean any harm. In the ward Sarah and I moved in the same week so she was my ward buddy. Moving senior year could have been hard, but with buddies like JaNae and Sarah I was lucky.
Post a Comment