Last Saturday we went to Hayden's (niece) Birthday Party. It was at the Salomon Center in Ogden. We ate some YUMMY food at her favorite restaurant, the Pizza Factory. Then we went bowling at Fat Cats. It was the kids' first time bowling, and the whole party was so much FUN! After the bowling we went home, Dylan has been sick and hey, he only threw-up twice while we were there! We don't make a habit of toting our sick children places. This was day 8 of him being sick, we had high hopes that he was better...but he was not. Today, (Monday) he is doing SO much better, and I think it's behind us now. Others stayed for miniature golfing and arcade games. What a great place to have your GOLDEN BIRTHDAY PARTY! Hayden was 9 on the 9th. Happy first 9 years Hay! After the next 9, you will be a legal ADULT! 9th B-days are really something to celebrate! :) Thanks so much Hayden, Darcie, and Jeremy for a super FUN day!
The Birthday Girl!
our
cupcakes
So this is when we first started to bowl.
It was Dylan's first turn, and of course,
he ran slipping and sliding down the lane.
This is me bringing him back.
Those lanes are SLIPPERY!!!
bowling babies












6 comments:
I want a birthday party like that! What fun :o)
Oh man, I missed you guys slipping down the lane :-)
I am so glad you guys came. I know its a big effort to make it to family things. I appreciate all your family for being so supportive. I love you guys and think your family its the greatest, especially your cute brother. I don't know what I would do without him.
I hope it wasn't too chaotic for you guys. I was worried with everyone in different directions that I wasn't being too hospitable.
I am sorry Dylan wasn't feeling well and glad he is doing better.
His birthday is next! We got madelyn's birthday present already, but I need help with Dylan's and your dad's, if you could give me some ideas, I would love it.
I didn't know they had those bowling things for kids!! They are awesome. All bowling alleys should have them. Sounds like you had alot of fun.
My kids have the sickies too. Bummer. Love the cold and flu season. But fun BDay party anyway. You guys sure know how to party!
Looks like a lot fun...we went bowling this last weekend too and the kids absolutely LOVED it!
Carrie no joke, I had a mean mommy moment if thats possible with a dog. I don't know whats gotten into her!
Post a Comment