So, Preston finally did it! He has always wanted a tattoo. He was originally going to get his kids' names, but decided he'd start out with this one first. Looks pretty good!
I have great faith in fools - self-confidence, my friends call it.
~Edgar Allan Poe
Real friends are those who, when you feel you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job.
~Author Unknown
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
~Abraham Lincoln
We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
~Japanese Proverb
DID I FOOL YA? EVEN FOR A SECOND??
BE CAREFUL TODAY! :)











11 comments:
Ummm, HELLO! That looks nothing like Preston's back. It's actually his cousins. I took this picture last summer while at a family reunion. Did I ever mention I take pictures of strange things??
I love it! Nice job. Mike sent out an email to his family saying we had had the baby and attached a picture of a baby monkey. April Fool's day is so fun!
You didn't fool me for a second, Preston has WAY too many freckles on his back...and much less hair on his head :)
But I am curious, which of my cousin's is sporting this tat? I need to go to more family events :)
Hey JaNae, It's Nick. He's got three...I think. (???) He has one on his peck that says Rex. We teased him about that, I can't remember the other one? So true, Preston's freckles do give it away, oh ya, and the bald thing!
you crack me up!
LOL!! I was fooled! I guess that is what I get for not seeing family more!
Oh BTW... LOVE your new layout!! It's SUPER cute! (especially the picture at the top!!)
haha! Yeah, I fell for it for a minute. That's pretty funny!
yea thats awesome I kinda thought oh cool
Oh man, I was really excited. I wanted there to be one more person in the family, so I don't have to take to all, :-( j/k )-:
LOL! Nick has Rex's name on his peck....isn't that supposed to be a spot for your wife or girlfriends name, whatever to each their own I say! But that's kinda weird if you ask me... Then again, maybe I'll get "Rosie" put on my bum...kidding :)
Post a Comment