skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am planning to print my blog out into a book. I have not had the time for scrap booking lately. Hopefully someday soon. So for now, I am using this blog as a family journal/scrapbook. I am sorry some of my posts my be a little long with lots of pictures. I used to do a lot of slide shows. They were great so the post would not be so long :) Since you can't print out a slide show, I may not be using them as much. Please bear with me, and still come see my blog! Thanks :)
For anyone interested here are some sites you can use for printing your blog. I watched the tutorial on the blurb site. It sounds like its pretty easy, I hope. Thanks Lacy for the heads up on blurb.com. :)
Blurbscroll to bottom where it says "book ideas" and click "blog books"Blog2printHas anyone tried to do this? Are there any other sites anyone has used and likes?
8 comments:
thanks for the links, i really want to print mine out as well.
I love the fact that blogs help me at least feel like I am recording a little of our lives. My goal this year has been to get my butt scrapbooking. I signed up with a place in town that at least forces me to do 2 pages a month, but I have so much catch up.
I print out each entry and have debated on doing the slideshows for the same reason.
I love your new background and top picture. You do such a great job.
Hi Carrie! How are ya? That's a very good idea to put your blog into a book format! I have not written in a journal for years, so this is probably a smart idea for myself! I'm going to check out the link you posted!! Cute blog as always!! :)
Carrie I also saw on thecutestblogontheblock.com that they are going to start to be able to print blogs into books too. The don't have it set up yet, but it says "Coming Soon!" so that might be another option for you!
Great idea thanks for posting the links I'm gonna have to check it out myself. Let us know how it works out. :)
Your blog always looks so darling...I would print it out if I were you too. I have a sisiter that has printed hers and it looks wonderful, I'm planning to do it as well. I NEVER scrapbook, but am hoping my kids will enjoy reading my blog as they get older. Right now they think it's ruining their lives because of all the stories everyone is reading about them! I guess they will appreciate it in years to come!
Oh and BTW I am loving your hair cut and color these days...not that it doesn't always look cute because it does....I just especially like your do in your family Easter pic.
You will have to let me know how it works out! I think its such a priceless thing to have. I am so terrible at keeping a journal and scrapbooking so thank heavens for the BLOG!! By the way love the new background and header DaRlInG!!!
Post a Comment