On Saturday March 28th 2009 Jeremy (my little bro.) and his wife Darcie were sealed for
in the Logan Utah Temple. I was excited to go and be a part of such a special day. I had never been in the Logan temple and looked forward to that as well.
It is a beautiful Temple!
Hayden is Jeremy's step daughter, but we sure love her like our own!










5 comments:
What a special day for you all. And what a beautiful couple. Your new header picture of your two little ones in their cars is SO CUTE!
What some great pictures you have. Too bad for the wind. Thanks to everyone. Its so nice to have that stress off my mind. It has been bombarding it for 2 years now. But, now its all done and we are happy and can relax. The Logan Temple is beautiful.
I am glad you liked the food. The way they set it up seemed to work nicely and I loved the cheesecake too. We should've ordered more for leftovers =D
We are so glad that you guys were part of our day.
Awww!! What an awesome day!! They are adorable!! :)
Awesome!! They look like a great couple..congrats to them=)
I've never been in the Logan Temple I imagine it would be pretty similar to Manti. The exterior of Logan...my favorite, it's gorgeous. (But Manti will always be my temple) It sounds like such a great experience! Tell them congrats!!! They are dang cute together!
Post a Comment