So, these are not the best of pictures, but it's about memories I suppose. Every once in a while, Dylan and Madelyn will want to play in Dylan's crib. They love to JUMP! This is them jumping. Maddie saying, "Boing! Boing!" All the while. They are so funny how they always laugh and play together so good in there. When they have a whole house to roam and separate themselves from each other, that's when they do the fighting! Go figure :) Anyway, it's rare they want to play this little "game" and thank goodness, I am not sure how much jumping Dylan's crib can take! :)
Ok, ok, I know all toddlers get to this point. The point to where they learn how to climb out of their cribs! Dylan is nearly 28 months old and I guess I should be happy it took him this long. I was hoping to wait till he's closer to 3 for the big boy bed. We will have to see now. Last Thursday morning I was only half way to consciousness. I could hear Dylan making little noises in his bed...or was it just a dream? I wondered as I was not fully awake yet. And it being just a littler earlier than his usual wake up time. Then I heard a little thud and the precious pitter patter of tiny feet. I opened my eyes and there he was! Smiling and obviously over joyed at what he had just accomplished! I was happy to be greeted by such a sweet face first thing in the morning. But that only lasted for a moment. I then began to think, oh crap! Once again, a mothers heart pangs of her baby growing up :) He climbed in bed with us (Preston had the day off) and snuggled into the covers. We looked up at the stars on my ceiling and he pointed to the planets and said, "circle!" (Yes, yes, I Do have those glow in the dark planets and stars on my ceiling. I wanted them as a kid and never had them. Just making my dream come true! Lol! It's strange, but I like 'em!)
Dylan is just so adorable!
I was also getting excited to report that Maddie has not had an accident since Sunday. But then, she did have one tonight. :( She was being watched all day by Preston's mom. Preston and I were able to spend the day together in Logan (post to come) to see my brother and his wife sealed. Anyway, I was nervous about leaving her and leaving potty watch for grandma to deal with. But she did just fine! She didn't have the accident until well after we got home. I am very proud of how well Maddie is doing with her potty training. She stays dry a little too well. I think she has begun to hold it a little too long now. Anyway, I am maybe just being a worried mom, it's going to all work out. She even stays dry thru the night and at nap time some of the time. :) Good job Maddie Boo!
7 comments:
So very cute! I don't think your kids could be any cuter. Good job on the potty training too. I love moments like these. They are both SO lucky to have one another.
adorable!!!
BTW I love that you have stars on your ceiling. I thought about putting them on mine as well.
That is too dang cute! I love how Dylan talks. They are seriously growing up so fast! They are lucky to have such a wonderful mom! :)
That video clip is very funny, he is so proud of himself. He made me laugh. I hope it doesn't make nap time to rough :-)
That video is so cute! I love the "cheese!" at the end. Smart little boy and so adorable. Yeah for Maddy! One down, one to go!
CUTE!!!! You are sooo lucky he waited until now to figure that out!! My kids had it down at 18 months! Good luck with the potty training.. I can honestly say that is one thing I don't miss AT ALL! hehe
CUTE babes! they are growing up too fast! I love your new spring blog look. hey I was going to ask too, how do you get that feed on the bottom that shows who looks at your blog? I think I need it! love ya! jess
Post a Comment