Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Freeze Dance. No Hammer, No Ice.
So, some of you may be wondering if I went to that MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice concert. ? The answer is no. :( I only found out about it five days prior and did not make the necessary plans in order to attend. I did try and win tickets from Good Things Utah. I decided if I won the tickets I would make it work. Anyhow, my husband worked that night and I was not sure who I would have taken. I STILL however, spent the night dancing with some of my favorite peeps. My nieces: EmmaLee and Elizabeth, My nephew: Derek, and Dylan and Maddie.
My sister and her husband went out to dinner to use a gift certificate that was about to expire and I watched their kids. I wanted to do something fun, so I decided to play some freeze dance.
Freeze dance, of course, is when you dance (real funky I might add) and when the music stops you freeze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
You could have totally taken me if you won! I remember playing freeze dance when I was little. That is so fun that you remeber and are now teaching your kids.
Too bad none of us went, it would have been so fun.
Freeze dance lots like a party!
All the kids are getting so big, I can really tell a difference since I don't see them very often.
You are a good sister to babysit.
What a fun mom and aunt your are. I remember playing freeze dance, brings back the memories. Also good luck Sunday teaching you will do great. (just remember to breath)
You guys are soo cute!! I can't believe how BIG your kids are already!! :( Too fast!! ANywho, this is Camie (Matt's wife) just saw a comment on Teresa's blog and thought I would check yours out! :) Very cute!! :)
Hey camie! great to hear from ya! not sure you will come back by...but if you do i hope you see this. do you have a blog? what's the address? i would love to visit!
i would have went with ya, i was a huge fan of both at one time=] what a great, fun thing to do with the kids!!!
Post a Comment