»

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tagged: 6th photo: A boy and his toy...someday.

So, I was tagged a few weeks ago by my friend Christy. It took me a little too long to git er done, but here it is. You are supposed to post the 6th photo in your 6th folder from your computer. Which got me to thinking, I REALLY need to get these burned to disks! I used to keep up on that so well.
What has happened here?


This picture is from April 28th of last year. We took the kids out on a 4 wheeler ride for Preston's birthday. This was not right on his birthday, because I believe he had to work that day. But when we were finally able to celebrate, this is all he wanted to do. Preston's FAVORITE thing in the world is riding 4 wheelers. Except spending time with his family of course,
so why not combine the two right?




Dylan looks like a lil stud muffin in this picture, I think! He's such a cool little dude. That boy LOVES 4 wheelers as much as his daddy I am afraid. And trust me, I am not saying "I am afraid" as a figure of speech, I am saying: I am afraid! If he sees one while riding in the car being towed by a truck he freaks out, if he sees one diving by our house or people riding in the church parkig lot, he freaks out! If he hears the little backyard neighbor kid riding his in his backyard he freaks out! If he hears anything that remotely sounds like a 4 wheeler he runs to where he thinks the sound is coming from and wants to be apart of it! Preston took him to a 4 wheeler shop that sells kid ones. He had to sit on EVERY SINGLE ONE and then freaked out because it was time to leave. If his feet could touch the floor boards I am not sure if they would not have walked out with one that day! His little electric Fisher Price power wheels is just not cutting it, he wants the real thing! See, I am afraid!


1 comment:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

how cute. Race is that way too. i totally understand being afraid, I am too.