Today is the official first day of SpRiNg!
Let's celebrate!
I have been counting down for a while now.
Got the garden tilled and I am ready to go!
How 'bout you?
It's time to wake up and spring back into action. The world around us is coming to life again and now is the time to renew, recharge and freshen up the world around us. Spotting a hummingbird, watching bees land on flowers, rearing tadpoles into frogs, playing outside and spring cleaning!
Spring comes in between the 19th to the 23rd of March and at different times. It changes on a yearly basis because the first official day of spring is the (Spring) Vernal EQUINOX. This is when the sun is directly above the equator. It rises due East and sets due West and does not do so on the exact same day every year since the calendar is not exactly 365 precise days every single year. In 2009, spring will arrive on March 20th, as stated above and the sun will be above the equator, crossing to the northern hemisphere at 11:47pm (ish)










7 comments:
YAY!! for spring... I love the new blog layout, so CUTE!!!!!
I am excited for spring and Jeremy has been talking about it for weeks, he wants to get outside. I love the nice weather, but I have to say Spring is my least favorite season, I know thats sad, but its true.
I hate, hate, hate, yard work. I dont even want to think about it, but there is no way to avoid it. You have to do it. Its hard to fit it into my schedule.
But, on the other hand we are going swimming today, to an outside pool, and we couldn't have done that 2 weeks ago.
I am so happy it is finally here. Even though in Utah it still means that snow will probably come! We will just have to keep our fingers crossed! Love the look of your blog! So so cute!!
Ya, I think I heard it's supposed to snow next week? It always seems to snow a few more times after sPrInG has come. Mother Nature, could you please fix that? Lol!
look @ you! I luv the flowers
You are seriously the coolest blogger I have ever seen! Go you! I love flowers, can't live w/o them.
All I have to say is AMEN!!! Love spring!!!
Post a Comment