»

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Paradoxes of Our Times

Post update June 5th. Click HERE for an easier to read version. The version below, even larger, is still hard to read. Although, it is my favorite version.

This was written by Dr. Bob Moorehead, a former pastor of a Seattle Christian church. It was written back in 1990. I guess it has been cirrculating on the internet for quite sometime. My cousin sent it to me in an email a little while ago. I just loved it and wanted to shrare. If you have never seen this before, I think it's really worth it. :)






It may be hard to see the text of the video. Click here to see larger version.

Click here for the original text written by the Doctor. Originally called The Paradox of our Age.

{see Teresa, I told ya I was going to blog it. Lol!}

2 comments:

Allen n Teresa said...

Hehe! Love it!!! Didn't doubt you for a second! :)

Jamie said...

So cute Carrie. I just love reading your blog. Keep the great posts coming. Hope to see you on Monday!!