Try these products! This is some of the stuff I use and I love, so I thought I would share. First of all, there is the Bio Silk. This stuff has been around forever and is an old stand by. You can get it at Costco for pretty cheap, $12.99 or something. And it lasts a long time. You only use a dime size amount. Next we have Corn Huskers Lotion. This is for your hands or any other dry skin areas. It is AWESOME!! You can get it at Wal-Mart or other places like that. I am thinking I paid like $5.00 for that bottle a few years ago. It's about empty, time for some more. Hope it's still cheap :) Next there is the Pureology ShineMax. This stuff is oohh so fabulous! The bottle is pretty small, but you only use two drops! Maybe three for longer hair. It does wonders. I have dry hair, real dry, this stuff makes me feel like I don't. I have only been using it a short time, but I swear my hair is actually changing for the better, not just a mask that lets you pretend for the day. It is also an anti fade for all us who color our hair. It's great for fly aways too. Gives you a shiny smooth appearance and feel. It sells for $20 at Olivia Jade Hair Studios and is worth EVERY penny! So ok, there are my dry skin and hair remedies. What's yours?
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I have used Biosilk on my hair too, I still have the bottle and it smells wonderful...I think you can use it on skin too.
Since I have to wash my hands a TON at work by the end of the day they are typically bleeding on the knuckle area(gross I know). I have tried EVERYTHING to keep them moist, but two lotions seem to work the best for me. First is "Lay it on Thick" in the blue bottle from Bath and Body Works. And the other is "Miracle Hand Repair" that I purchased at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
I also think drinking lots of water in winter helps too :)
AWESOME thx! I really needed them! I was just talking w- some people about this exact thing! especially for Shantell's hair I'm going to have to get some! P.S. cute pics of the Madelyn
I haven't tried or heard of the corn huskers lotion. I will look for it, it sounds good. I have really dry hands and cuticles because of my job and I need some good stuff. Thanks.
Thank you for the dry skin remidies. I need them. I wish I had some for you. I love all of your pictures, it makes me look like a bad mom. I need to do better.
Post a Comment