»

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Madelyn's 2 year old pictures

This is my favorite one. Little darlin'.

12 comments:

Tory Miller said...

Oh my! She is adorable. Those pictures are so cute! She looks so grown up though! Don't you just wish they could stay little forever!!

LacyAsher#1 said...

I love the pictures!! She is so freakin cute. I love the one of her looking down, it is too cute. I agree with Tory, you wish they could stay little forever. They grow up to fast.

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart! The pictures are adorable and I agree with the others, why do they have to grow up so fast?

Darcie said...

What a cutie! Her hair is so long. She is getting so big.

Caralee said...

She is absolutely beyond adorable! And I love the pic of the two of you together. How wonderful. I don't think we moms get in front of the camera as often as we should. So sweet!

JaNae said...

What a big girl! Maddie is looking fantastic! I am loving the red nail polish pic! Cute kid!

Anonymous said...

oh my so stinking cute! I love her lil face!

steph said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Her eyes stand out so much with her dress. I love them.

Jenny and Mark said...

Carrie-your blog is so cute (I found it a while ago, and have been looking). Your kids are darling. If you want an invite to my blog email me and I'll send you one (moodyfamily6@msn.com)

Jamie said...

She is a beauty! Where did you get those done at? They turned out great.

Darcie said...

Hayden got a "just like you" american doll. She has red hair and blue eyes and fair skin.
I love your new 80's play list. I have been to Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, Def Lepard, Erasure (2 times) U2 (3 times) to name a few concerts. Love the 80's music, Jer hates it.

Anonymous said...

Her Pictures turned out so darling! She looks like a little princess, I don't believe that cute little face could get into any TrOuBlE :)