~4 people I Love: carrie, dylan, madelyn, & my mom.
~4 places I visit over and over: my car, strawberry area, 5 mile pass, & out west target shooting.
~4 places I love to eat: home, thai delight, goodwood, & mcgrath's.
~4 favorite foods: steak, shrimp, general tso's chicken, & homemade bread.
~4 things I'd rather be doing: sleeping, 4-wheeling, hunting, & spending time with my kids.
~4 Movies I watch over and over: i don't really like to watch movies over and over.
~4 TV shows I watch over and over: 48 hours, the news, motocross, & the big one- UFC.
~4 Bands I love: seether, avenged sevenfold, shinedown, & afi.
~4 Songs I love: simple man (shinedown), imagine, (david archuleta) apologize, (one republic), & the national anthem.
~4 places I visit over and over: my car, strawberry area, 5 mile pass, & out west target shooting.
~4 places I love to eat: home, thai delight, goodwood, & mcgrath's.
~4 favorite foods: steak, shrimp, general tso's chicken, & homemade bread.
~4 things I'd rather be doing: sleeping, 4-wheeling, hunting, & spending time with my kids.
~4 Movies I watch over and over: i don't really like to watch movies over and over.
~4 TV shows I watch over and over: 48 hours, the news, motocross, & the big one- UFC.
~4 Bands I love: seether, avenged sevenfold, shinedown, & afi.
~4 Songs I love: simple man (shinedown), imagine, (david archuleta) apologize, (one republic), & the national anthem.









7 comments:
My favorite brother rocks!!!!!
Love ya Preston :)
xoxo your favorite older sis, JaNae
...I don't like to watch movies over again either...
So fun to hear about Preston...it seems as I get older I know less and less about my siblings everyday things...so glad you posted that Carrie....I really enjoyed reading about Preston and the things he loves. LOVE YA PRESTON!
I need to branch out and listen to Shinedown, I don't think I know anything they sing. I also don't know what UFC is. I guess I need to get out of my little bubble.
UFC is the mixed marshal arts fighting. I hate it and as far as as I am concernd, Dylan will never know it exists, I hope. I think it stands for Ultimate Fighting Champion. It's like boxing, but they get to kick and wrestle and do taekwando-(how ever you spell it) They even have a stupid reality series where there are a bunch of guys in a house who all fight eachother to see who gets to be the next ultimate fighter to get a contract to fight for the UFC. And now, I am convinced I know entirely too much about this stupid sport! And, that's it in a nut shell. Don't let Jeremy even know it exists! ;) JK.
Jeremy is only allowed to watch Days of Our Lives & Wife Swap (this way he will realize what a nice wife he has) JUST KIDDING. He is obsessed with Sports, I will definetly not tell him about UFC or we might be in trouble. Carrie when are you working next at the Salon?
You work at the salon? I never knew.
So fun learning about your family,darling fam! (great videos)Now we just need to get together and get to know each other better! Seriously..your only 2 houses away!!!
Post a Comment