»

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Miscellaneous Videos & Pictures


08/24/08


7/04/08

Sweet dance moves. Pay no attention to the dirty house...this was taken just before the afternoon clean up that occurs everyday during nap time. 8/27/08


This was Dylan's b-day present to me, a little dance ditty. 7/12/08


Maddie found this "phone" that she loved to tote around the backyard. No matter how many times we threw it back into the rock pile, she would manage to rummage thru and find it again. It almost became a game to see if Maddie could find her rock phone that day. 7/15/08


You have to pay attention to the first 4 seconds of this, that's Dylan, cheesy boy! 7/1/08

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great quote Carrie, oh how true that one is.

I have to tell ya you have got some super cute kiddos. Dylan's dance moves and cheesy smile crack me up, kinda think Preston must be rubbing off on the poor kid :)
And Maddie and the phone, too cute.
Those two are hams :)
Give em' a kiss from Jozie and I!

Darcie said...

I love the dance moves. I can really see their little personalities coming out. I think you better get her a real phone, how sad its a rock, jk.

Carrie said...

Your kids are the best kids EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

That above comment was by Preston. He was signed in under my name. De-DeDe. They are your kids too.