So, a few posts ago I wrote about my mom's ankle surgery. You are being warned, these pictures are not exactly pleasant. She has had a cast on ever since the surgery back at the end of January. A few weeks ago she had a new cast put on. Here are some pictures they took between taking the old one off and putting the new one on. OUCH!









5 comments:
Your poor Mom! Looks like it's healing pretty well though :)
poor thing:( doesn't look fun at all...
I saw those pictures when we visited:^( They are not to pleasant to look at. She seemed like she was doing pretty well, I hope she still is. She is one tuff lady.
What exactly did she have done to her ankle? It looks painful!
Christina, that's kind of a good question. I am not sure I get it 100% I know she had some bone grinding on bone so they made a wedge with some other bone they grafted from another part to stop the grinding (???something like that?) I also know that her foot was not exactly lined up on her leg right, so they did something about that...maybe that's what the wedge was for as well. Sounds right...maybe :)
Post a Comment