Let's start out with the hair. These are Maddie's new bangs :) She needed these! A few days before Christmas Aunt Jessica was over and Mad was runnin around with some crazy hair in her face and eyes. So Aunt Jessica to the rescue. Thank goodness.
That's better huh boo?
Slow down from that growin up baby girl.
Thanks Jessica!
That is why it was a big announcement.
I have been trying to get him to throw these out for YEARS!
Oh, why "mouse shoes" you say? I think they look like the shoes the little mice wear in the Disney animated classic Cinderella. So, I have been referring to them as that for some time. Two words for you. GOOD RIDDANCE.
p.s. On the left shoe just next to the paint spot in the middle, there is a darker area. One day Preston came up with a "fun" little pass time. I was supposed to guess what made that dark area. Answer: It is where the foot shifter on the 4 wheeler rubs. Hmmm. We are weird people. Just fyi, I guessed it.
p.s. On the left shoe just next to the paint spot in the middle, there is a darker area. One day Preston came up with a "fun" little pass time. I was supposed to guess what made that dark area. Answer: It is where the foot shifter on the 4 wheeler rubs. Hmmm. We are weird people. Just fyi, I guessed it.









4 comments:
Congrats on the good news about the shoes!! And Maddie looks very cute but does look a bit older! That's ok! She's still a doll!!
I thot her hair looked different yesterday but I didn't know what it was. She is so cute and funny.
The shoes are very sad and they might be the worst shoes I have seen :-)
As for the hair thing Carrie, maybe we need to ask our professional. Maybe we need some really stong prenatals, or some gelatain, or some shock treatments. Maybe they could bring the shocking wand out of the hazardous waste bin.
Sorry I am a dork.
Ohhhh....Maddie has bangs now too! I love em! I have thought about giving bangs to Jozie but with her wicked cowlick it just seemed wrong to me :)
Happy B-day QT!
Preston frugal? Hummm...wonder where he got that from? Not from me!
It's weird we came from the same womb....I'm not frugal at all, and I love it!
So much fun! You are such a good blogger Carrie. I need to be better. Lately its been so crazy. Cute pictures, cute bangs, happy b-day Mads, cute boots (Maddie Christmas pic), and congrats on letting go of the mouse shoes Preston!
Post a Comment