»

Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Pictures 2008


It's a Christmas miracle, both kids smiling at the same time, in the same picture!

5 comments:

egbert family said...

Carrie your family pictures are so cute. I love it. You have such a cute family.

Darcie said...

Your header looks great. I love all your family pictures and I can't imagine the stress of getting them perfect with those two.
And in answer to you comment on mine, yes I worry too much I wish I didn't. But you know when you say it one way and then you go back and read it and you think man, that didn't sound like I thot it did. So I guess I do a lot of apologizing. If there is a way to stop stressing and I find it, I will let you know. My ulcerative stomach and cold sored lips will thank me. hee hee.

Tyson Chamberlain said...

I love your new family pics! You have such an adorable family! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of a cute family ;)

erin said...

The pictures did turn out very nice! Guess what, I finally posted my favorite Christmas decorations. I'm glad you tagged me, I would never have thought to take pictures of those, and now I have it documented.