»

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Way to Grow!

Dylan and Madelyn had doctors appointments today. Just a regular check up, and a dose of hep.A and the chicken pox vaccine. Where was that when I was a kid?

Dylan: 27 lbs (64th percentile) 33"(61st percentile) And a very smart head size of 19.5" . That's the 88th percentile! I told ya he was smart. ;)

Maddie: 23 lbs. (42nd percentile) (sometimes Maddy, I am trying to decide...) 32" (61st percentile) Head size 18" (49th percentile)

Well, I am sure everyone was really dying to know my kids' stats...

Our boo-boos

This is what happened after the Dr. office. They had a war over who was to be "Bounty King".






Oh, and remember this? (see older post "Maddy's new favorite toy") Well, she found it! grrrr

And, so did her brother.


Hey, he can be King! as long as I have my "head thing".
You can't see, but she is behind D holding it in her hand.

Now, everyone is happy!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

What big kids! It's always fun to compare the statisics. Who needs toys when you have paper towels and a hard hat insert.

Caralee said...

Its amazing how entertaining several packages of paper towels can be. Cute new blog look!