Preston's Mom and Dad came over for dinner tonight. Preston BBQ'ed hot dogs and squash from our garden. We had a yummy meal and then went out back and watched the kids play. Grandma and Grandpa brought the kids squirt guns, which they loved. Maddy kept squirting herself in the face and LOVING it. She is silly like that. Dylan wanted to squirt everyone else, of course, but could quite figure out how. But watch out when he finally does! It was a great evening together.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I can't believe you already have squash. Our garden must be really behind. It only froze twice and we had to replant everything. I love garden foods, it makes summer, summer.
Can you believe this is the THIRD time we have had squash this year? I felt as tho I planted it a bit later this year too. It stayed so cold late in the season. Preston had some dead fish that he buried in the ground underneath the squash plants. I think that's what did it. Sick thought. Good fertilizer I guess!
Post a Comment