I am only 15 on Mars. On Mercury I am 124. So, either way you look at it, as a Martian or Mercurian, I am doing good.
To calculate your age on another planet...
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/index.html
Or to calculate your age down to a millisecond...
http://docjims.tripod.com/beenalive.html
"Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty."
~ Robert Frost









7 comments:
You look so cute, your hair is awesome. There is no way you are thirty :-)
Thanks so much Darcie! You really made me feel so much better on my birthday! You Rock!
Ya you look smoken hot!!!!!
Who's Big Daddy? Anyhow, sorry that we didn't call you on your birthday...I promise I thought about you lots that day. Well, Happy late Birthday and I have a gift for you. I will try and bring it up sometime this week. Oh and don't worry about your age, you look so great. You don't look a day over 21. Happy Birthday...hope you had a great one.
Carrie I love the hair. I have always wanted to do something like that to my hair, but didn't have the guts. You definitely do not look 30. I can't believe that i am 28, I still feel like a teenager. We need to get together soon. The new Olive Garden in A.F. is almost done. I told Tory I would let her know and then we could plan on going sometime.
Um....I'm tellin Preston about "Big Daddy" unless of course HE is Big Daddy :)
Sorry I missed your birthday, you know me, I am a really big scatterbrain. I have a little something for ya.....
I am LOVING the extensions!
Oh, and it could be worse, you could be 33 :)
To everyone who is wondering...YES, Preston is big daddy! :)
Post a Comment