So, I think it may have been October 27th that is snowed. I was a mean mommy that first day and didn't let the kids go out because they were still getting over being sick. ( I guess that's not so mean?) But the next morning when there was still a few inches of snow on the ground I don't think Dylan and Maddie could take it any longer. Pointing out the windows and saying repeatedly look at the snow, snow mom!
She kinda reminds me of Ralphie in "A Christmas Story" Lol! Speaking of which, are you getting ready for the jolly ole season? I have been Christmas shopping and am happy to report a BIG chunk of it is DONE!! Yay! Hopefully I will be ALL done by the end of November.









1 comment:
Your kids are to cute. I love your backgrounds. And Music I am listening to Bella's Lullaby I have it too and I just love it. I Need tips from you for my blog.
Post a Comment