This past summer we went camping with the Peterson side of the family. We went to Strawberry ridge. We go different places every year, but have been to the Strawberry area a lot. which is fine by me, it's a beautiful place! We have also gone camping in that area quite a bit with my family as well.
It is a tradition to take a family camping trip every year, we always look forward to it...but we just have a tent, and it kinda sucks! All of Preston's family who go, have a trailer or camper to stay in. so, this year we decided to rent a motor home! I was excited about that. Being in a tent really isn't so bad, but I do have a hard time with it taking kids camping. So, our hope is to buy a trailer of our own by next summer, but we will see. Anyway, I think the money spent for the rental was WORTH IT!! I got to take a shower, and THAT was awesome! I gave the kids a bath too. Not sure why, they manage to get dirty again in 3 seconds flat! But, hey, at least they were having fun! Playing in the dirt! What could be more fun?
Dylan, is that you under that dirt and green marker?
This is for sure the cleanest Maddie's face was the whole time!
She's my lil dirt magnet. My cute little nephew Eli. I think he's enjoying the dirt too!
Max and Lillie. I wish my kids would pose for a picture as good as these guys! Ugh!
Drawing a picture, and of course, making a mess! Anyone get the feeling I am not a fan of the "mess"? Lol! Camping is GREAT! Nothing beats a good time with good company, I just wish dirt was not part of the "company".
Lillie painting a sun catcher, beautiful work girl!
Maddie and Grandpa shooting a BB gun.
Grandpa teaching Dylan to shoot a bow.
There was lots of 4-wheeling! Dylan is CRAZY about them, and Maddie really enjoys it too. while he wasn't actually riding, he had to do lots of pretend riding.
Max and Dylan. Playing in grandpa's Rhino (side by side two seater 4-wheeler) And managing to break a part too...uh-oh! I could barely keep these two outta there. Sheist!
We had some tasty eats! What a cute cook eh?
One tuckered out little BOY :0
Ok, so a weird picture, I know. Notice how Maddie's shirts are at least twice as dirty? Well that's my GIRL! I know you are thinking Dylan's are darker and it hides the dirt better. But take my word for it, she IS a little mess! Pig pen I call her sometimes...but not in a mean way, a term of endearment of course! Lol!
My beautiful boo and her pipe cleaner crown! Queen of the dirt :)










No comments:
Post a Comment