Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
So, Dylan HAD to be the vampire, (in the above video) because he, in fact does have a biting problem. :( Eeek! Sad but true! I have MANY a picture of the bite prints he has left in his sister. I am not sure WHY I have taken the pictures? Maybe for some future use. The weird thing is, as many times as poor Maddie has been bitten, she has never bit anybody! I think that just goes to show ya, some kids are just biters! Sometimes I wish she would bite him back and then maybe he would stop. He started at the young age of about five months. He got his first tooth at about four months. I am certain it started out as a teething thing and escalated. Many a time out has come about due to the biting or the attempt at biting. Pray for me that he out grows this soon! A few times I believed we were in the clear because months and months and months would go by with no biting. Then the biting monster reared it's ugly head again. My dad nicknamed him chomper a while back...if the shoe fits!
Dylan and Maddie about 6 and 5 months old










6 comments:
HaPpY HaLlOwEeN Y'aLl!!
My Dylan vampire has "foam" coming out of his mouth b/c I used a picture that was of him in the tub with some bubbles...duh, I should have used a different pic! O well.
Oh He is so silly! But we sure do love him! Good ol chomper! Thats been a good nickname for him huh! Love you!
i think the "foam" look fit's the vampire. I love those jibjab videos. I tried to do one last night but I couldn't find the right pic of Brad. he tends to caulk his head in photos. dang him. anyway, totally cute. I agree with you that some kids just are biters. I swear there isn't much you can do for that. I have tried flicking their teeth when they do or the few times that Race has done it lately ( he's 6) I put Tabasco sauce on his teeth. That might be too much for Dylan's age but if it continues as he gets older you might give it a try.
Very cute! I had a cousin who was a biter, bad enough she sometimes drew blood. She didn't stop until she was 5 or 6. I'm sure Dylan will get through it a lot sooner though. (my poor cousin had probs at home that I think caused it) Oh, and I'm pretty sure that Loren was a biter too. He got through it without scarring anyone for life.
Cute, cute, Carrie. My boys have been known to bite too, but as far as I can remember Taylor never has. Maybe it's a boy thing?
So adorable!! and you even included your cute doggy. ;o) Holly went through a biting stage about age 2. It didn't last long and she was on to other things. You are such a cute and sweet family.
Post a Comment