Well, I am thinking that I probly won't be able to update this too often! It has been a month since my last update, and I am sure I will be lucky if I can get to it in another month from now! :) Anyway, in the past month there have been a few new things...I planted all my flowers for this year. I always look forward to that. I am not a terrific gardener or anything, but I do enjoy it a lot. It really is like therapy for me. It always makes me feel good, relaxed, calm. As if all is right with the world...O.k. that's cheesy, but, it really is my therapy. Also, we had Mother's Day. That was nice. It is so wonderful on Mother's Day for me now. Just simply because I am a Mom. It used to be not such a great day for me. Also, Tim and Jessica ALMOST became parents, well sorta. Tim found a cute, little lost dog. She was a Boston Terrier. They named her Honey. Turns out Honey had a home, and is really named Laney. But, they LOVED having her for the short time that they did. She was a real cute, sweet dog. The owners promised Jessica one of her puppies when they breed her. So, that's a fun thing to look forward too! Andy turned 18, then graduated from High School the next day. I am very proud of him! I feel particularly old now. All my siblings are old enough to vote. The babies have been loving the good weather...finally! They would probly play outside from sun up to sun down if I would let them. I love to be out there with them. My friend Tory had her Baby. She named her Kyri. She texted me a picture, but I have not met her yet. I am going to meet her next week though. AND, Dylan had his first day of nursery yesterday! Hooray! Church was a whole new experience for me! And for him! I think we both enjoyed it a lot more. He went right in with no hesitation. Just like I knew he would. He is a VERY social boy. He assumes everyone is his friend. Which is a good thing. I had a friend check in on him later (so he would not see me) And as she opened the door, I could hear him laughing. So, I thought that was pretty cute. I am pretty sure he did not even miss me. :( But, that's o.k. Madelyn goes the first Sunday of next month. She is much more shy in new situations, so, I am not too sure how she will do. But, having Dylan in with her will probly help. Well, tata for now! :)
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Carrie,
All your flowers look awesome. I hate yard work so bad, but I can't stand to have it look bad either. I would hire a gardener. The kids look so big and cute. Blogs are hard to keep up, the thing that makes me do it is I think of it as a journal. But as you can tell, my journal is very very small
love ya,
Darcie
Hey Carrie,
You are doing alot better than me in writing on your blog. I just find that I get so caught up in life and kids. But I am trying to do better. I don't know if you already went to see Torylu and Kyri, but if not let me know and maybe I will come with you.
Post a Comment