»

Monday, June 16, 2008

Preston, You are the BEST DAD! :)

Today was Father's Day. Unfortunately, Preston got home from work at 6 a.m. this morning, and had to go back at noon. :( Truly a bummer. He was depressed about it. But, if he is reading this blog, while he is maybe supposed to be working...(j/k) I want him to know that he is the best Dad in the world. He truly makes everyday spent with his kids count. They are cherished and precious days and moments. Preston does have a crazy schedule, and during the days and nights while he is working he misses those babies so much. Today when he got to spend a few of those precious moments with them, they latched right on to him giving him hugs and kisses. (without being coaxed...) Like they knew it was a special day. It was very sweet. I was able to spend the evening with my Dad and family at Willow Park. The bugs tried to eat us alive until we put the bug spray on, but after that, it was an awesome time spent together.

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
~Author Unknown

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Carrie,
You need to give me a lesson on slide shows and how to do all this blog stuff. I suck or my computer sucks or a combo of both. It takes me forever to make one freakin slideshow.

Amberlee said...

Carrie,

I was on Mindy's blog and saw yours so I figured I would check it out. Your little ones are SOOOO Cute!!! Congrats on the cute family you have. Check out my blog at thechamberlainclan5.blogspot.com

JaNae said...

Preston does ROCK as a Daddy! Your kids got two wonderful parents :)