»

Monday, December 12, 2011

Family Pictures fall 2011

_______________________________________
OMB!!  In case ya don't know, that stands for, Oh!  My!  Blog!  Haha.  ;)  Oh, seriously the guilt of the unblogging that is going on around here is killin me!  I know people who like to wear a "badge of busy"  are a bit annoying...but I am too busy to blog these days!  A good New Year's resolution perhaps?  Well, anyway...We had these beautiful family pictures taken back at the end of October.  A friend of mine from high school did them for us.  He is Awesome!  :)  Click here to check out his web site.

This one is my favorite

This is One Handsome BOY! 
This is Dylan's money maker smile, don't ya think? 

 Madelyn is just so beautiful. 
I know, I know, the worth of a girl is much deeper than that.  But TRUST me, she will be the first to tell you how smart she is too!

Me and my favorite person! 
 xoxo. {well, he's in the top three at least.}  Lol.

Maddie's ATTITUDE with a capital A.  Kills me!



 This is Preston's favorite picture. 
I LOVE the idea of it, but I think my face looks funny.  Oh, I always hate pictures of myself though!

Our Christmas card, 2011
 
Merriest Christmas to all!!  And best wishes for 2012!

♥   ♥   ♥  

No comments: