I know you can back date your posts...but let's be honest, no hiding, this one is over a year overdue! (12/31/09. Yikes!)
Here are my kiddos helping with the cupcakes.

Three is a tough one to master with the fingers. So cute, those little fingers!

Ah-Ha! I think I got it!

While mom was adjusting the camera I decided to do this! Look at my trick! "My name is Maddie, and
this is my cool trick!" Yo
gabba gabba anyone?

Had to snap the picture, cos look at that smile, so proud of her cool trick. Lil monkey.
Happy Birthday sis!

Sweet Cheeks.

Maddie's Tinkerbell Cake.

We went to Chuck E. Cheese (again, we did for her 2
nd birthday too!)

Not the best family picture you'll ever encounter. ;)

Madelyn with all her birthday treasures. 2 sweet, that smile...♥

1,2,3,or 4--we sure do love our GIRL!
1 comment:
Its neat to see her age progression just one year. She went from toddler to kid. She is so cute.
Post a Comment