»

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pee Party

I was folding laundry when...Maddie says, "Mom, Dylan peed on the floor" HUH? I am thinking? So I go into the bathroom where Dylan is wiping up "something" with tissue from the floor. I say, "Dylan what is going on here!?" Dylan replies, "Mom I was just doing it like a sprinkler." Oh! Of course, doing it like a sprinkler, why not? Lol! I got a laugh out of it anyway. At least he was wiping it up right? That's my kids for ya!! Not sure how long this like for cleaning will last, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. ;) As far as little boys being obsessed with what they can do with their pee, I hear it lasts a while! Lol!!

You know what the previous generation will tell you when giving advise?..."I wish I would have been better at writing down the funny things my kids said!" At least I have been given this advise many times. :) I still do sometimes forget...but this is my effort to write it down. :)


2 comments:

Allen n Teresa said...

Heehee!!! I LOVE IT! Thanks for the laugh! I grew up with four brothers and never heard of that before. I'm gonna be laughing about this for the rest of the day.

Darcie said...

What a crack up. You gotta love these moments as a mom, you want to scream and laugh all at the same time. And, their so innocent and honest and matter of fact.