I took the kids to get their preschool haircuts the other day. They look adorable!! Thanks to Aunt Jessica, she always does such a great job! I am freaking out about preschool. It seems there was a time I was so anticipating it because it's a win/win for Mommy and the kids. It seemed so distant for such a long time and now,..they start in a few days!! I can feel the tears springing already! I am not sure how I can be soooo ready for this and
SOOOO NOT ready all at the same time. Being a mom sure can be emotional!!
"Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school the next day. It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken." ~Bill Dodds
I kinda liked that quote, because my kids ARE starting school the day after Labor Day. So I thought it was funny and clever...So the real question is...is it Independence Day for me..or them? Haha! JK! I think they could learn to be a little Independent from me (only for two hours, two times a week, is PLENTY!) And I from them. It's just heartbreaking, they are SO BIG now!

This is Maddie about four months ago. She looks so baby face. Did she really grow that much in such a short amount of time? :( I put this picture here to represent her typical everyday hair do. I like it pulled back high and tight. She often got the "Princess Leah" buns as Preston would call them. But it was my favorite way to do her hair.

Here she is last Thursday just before her hair appt.

The back.

At the salon getting a little pampered.

She had about six inches cut off. Preston said he was sick of me doing her hair up everyday. This is definitely a change! I am not sure he was thinking a six inch change...but daddy likes it too!

Look at Maddie's new
sassy style!!
I LOVE it!
It looks so adorable...but I think her baby face is all but gone. :(

When we asked Maddie what she thinks of her new hair she said,
"It's really wonderful!" I think we have a satisfied customer.

The Back.

Look at this handsome tyke!
Dylan got his done too...He looks hubba-luscious as always. Thanks Aunt Jess!
Now they are just too cool for School! ;)
6 comments:
Oh they are too cute! I just love them! Maddie is just TOO ADORABLE!! I am hoping next week goes smooth for you Car! That definitely seems bittersweet!
I remember when Jordyn got her first haircut, the baby face just melted away and here was this little girl. It made me so sad :( They grow up so fast and right in front of us! Good luck on their first day of school. You will need it more than them :)
OMGosh you have 2 little heart-breakers on your hands. Too Cute!! Love Maddie's new do, so grown up. And I love Dylans smile, he might have to be Kamryn's boyfriend when they get older;)
They are so cute. I remember Hayden's first day of Preschool. It is such a great time and to see their enthusiam and innocense. I wish I could go back in time. I hope today is a great day for you and them both.
So cute!! I love her haircut!!!
So cute!!! I love her hair everytime I see her. I am slowly losing my girls interest in ponies or braids in their hair. What cute kids!
Post a Comment