Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah:
Lee chose Lynard Skynard's Simple Man for his personal song choice. I love this song too! Lee should be the winner, in my opinion. He can REALLY sing and he puts his heart into it. Who do you want to see win?
Yes, I am a little too into my reality T.V. sometimes. ;) But after the kids are tucked into bed at night I spend my time with Simon, Lee, and the gang. Michael, Ashley, and Koli on Biggest Loser. And dare I admit... Teresa, Dina, Danielle, and the rest of the ladies on Real Housewives of New Jersey! Do you like reality T.V.? What shows?
p.s. sadly I can't post pics of the family or life around here yet...still with the computer/picture loading problem. :(










3 comments:
Carrie! We are are so alike!! Tyson and I want Lee to win American Idol, and yes we are obsessed with the biggest loser as well!! And shh.. don't tell anyone but the bachelor and bachlorette are another one of my favs! We love our TV shows! Great entertainment after a long day!! :)
I seriously LOVED both of his performances last night. And hallelulah gave me goose bumps and brought tears to my eyes! I Want Lee to win, though I like Crystal too. But he still wins! I love my shows! They get me through the week! don't feel bad about it, its a good reward at the end of a long tiring Day ;)
Ya, Jess, I hear ya, it gave me goose bumps too! I love the song and mostly the melody. It's sorta haunting, but in a good way.
Post a Comment