»

Friday, March 12, 2010

Scrumdillyumptious!

This is a Friday Favorite post. For today's favorite I must tell you about my friend Jamie's food blog. Many of you may already know about it, but for those of you who don't you should check it out!

I have tried many of her recipes, and they are AWESOME!! On Saturdays she does what she calls "Slim down Saturdays". There are some great tips on healthy eating. But don't be afraid, she doesn't just do healthy food, she does lot's of that deliciously bad stuff too! LOVE her blog!
I think of myself as a "foodie" at times. I love to read cookbooks, just for the fun of reading them, I like to try new recipes, and you can often find the food network being watched at our house. This blog is for foodies and non foodies alike though. Do you like to eat? I know I sure do! Then this blog is for you. Check it out, and add her button to your blog and tell your friends so they can indulge in the yumminess!
To grab Jamie's blog button, click on the image above. It will take you to her blog. You will find the code for the button in the very upper left corner on her side bar. Thanks,and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scrumdillyumptious : really delicious or really marvelous.
1. (adj) extremely tasty
2. (n) really good stuff
(1) that biscuit was scrumdiddlyumptious!
(2) i gots to get me some of the scrumdiddlyumptious!


2 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

great shout out!! I should do one too. I won her last contest!! How cool is that?!!!! It's a great blog & with lots of great recipes. I recommend it too.

Britt said...

I am so glad you showed her blog-yummy! I am going to try her Cafe Rio dressing recipe. I've been wanting that one forever!