So, I am not sure what my problem is, but I have lost the blogging spirit! Ahhhh! How, or when this happened, I am not sure. It has been a fun and BuSy Summer! And in the midst of it all, I have not felt any sort of urge to blog. :( I am praying to get the spirit back, wish me well, and pray for my bloggy-ness to come back soon. I hope to have a real post or two or three on here soon! Bear with me y'all. :)









10 comments:
dont worry about it. summer makes it hard to want to blog. there is just to much fun to be had. i havent done a lot myself. cute pics!
I don't know why I have been so bloggy. I guess I have just so much fun stuff that I want to share it with everyone! Alot of people are the opposite of me, they are doing so much fun stuff they don't have time.
I wondered what the heck happened to you.
I think summer just does that to ya. I've been meaning to tell you too but just haven't had to chance, I never see it you, I love your new hair. It's looks so good on you!
I was wondering about you! I am always so excited to see your post & the fun stuff you post about, I have missed you! I hope you can get in your grove again soon it makes my night a lot longer, when you work till 2 nothing to look at.
I Hope you work on getting that spirit to be back with you Carr!! Ha! That sounds like a silly churchy like thing to say! I love it! I just miss seein your awesome posts everyday. I really look forward to readin them!
You are funny. Summer is crazy and if you don't want to blog that's fine it will come back as soon as life slows down. Sorry We didn't get to see each other. I think we are going to try and plan to come up soon.
I'm right with you. I have had no desire to do it, not sure why but I'm going to stop it and get going on it again. Your blog is really cute and fun. Talk to you soon. Michell
ME TOO! Mine is a result of frustration though! I cannot get pictures to load without massive headaches and problems! I get frustrated and feel the urge to throw my laptop out the window and decide it's better to walk away! LOL If you do get some blogging spirit back.. pass some my way! :)
I am with you on this. I have not been great at it. I think you get caught up in life, then it's hard to catch up. It will be o.k.
Post a Comment